Examining Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, as well as the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content online marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some essential lessons that they can use in 2023.
However, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to figure out why there are three lists– and why every one utilizes a different methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught many online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search engine result to reward appealing videos that kept viewers watching.
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a considerable shift, since “watch time” provides you a sense of what material audiences actually watch, instead of videos that they click and then desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to revealing its “top trending videos,” based upon time invested watching, sharing, commenting, preference, and other aspects.
To put it simply, “watch time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not focus on videos; it takes note of viewers.
So, instead of trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, concentrate on making videos that make your audiences pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To find out crucial lessons that can be applied in 2023, we need to recognize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both absolute and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers desires both short and long videos to be successful, so relative watch time is more important for short videos, and absolute watch time is more crucial for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the father of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his tradition stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie market’s most prestigious event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has actually led him to end up being a leading developer with a devoted fanbase.
But no one understood what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this epic Super Bowl halftime program packed with a few of the most significant artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired storage facility, MrBeast challenges candidates to pass through a chocolate river, climb up a sweet wall, complete in confection-themed games, and indulge in their sweetest fantasies.
6. “Pranks Destroy Fraud Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts stunning revenge on a rip-off call center in the most recent variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations depicts an individual journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a strange place. It has plenty of unknown sea animals, unusual plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: a legendary sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For many years, his long fluffy fur has actually made Brodie among the most iconic pets on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was decided that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does fool shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space In Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreadful space between the car seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, creators Jay & Sharon show us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, amusing creator Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters trying to gain entryway– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were puzzled by this magic trick.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its clever secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses an entirely various approach to figure out the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading advertisements are generally the ones with the greatest budgets, which drive up view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative firm for this ad was Fortunate Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds a good concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative firm was Psyop, and the media agency was in-house.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A location where you and your clan can BUILD and BATTLE together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Authorities Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be attained by one person alone, however we can attain it if we all sign up with forces and join.
Just like football players come together as a team to score goals, we intend to utilize the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go back to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through among the most beloved movie franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other well-regarded cast members and filmmakers across all eight Harry Potter movies for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smart device? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative company was The Refinery, and the media agency was in-house. The ad’s description says,
“Everyone will die. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battlefield and our buddies into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was in-house. The advertisement’s description says,
“See whatever that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Most Important Lesson That Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, top Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when determining various kinds of video, and different kinds of advertisements are better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can use in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ Best SMM Panel